WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY
CrossPointe Wellness isn’t your average therapy practice. And we aren’t average therapists. We do things a little differently here. We’ve come to realize that because of our unique approach, our desire to see people grow spiritual, emotionally, and physically, and our heart to see people find true freedom, we’re not for everyone.
And that’s okay.
The therapy relationship is about you and your needs. And the people we work with find a lot of success. That’s because:
- They come to therapy ready to work.
- They’re not interested in somebody agreeing with everything they have to say. They want to be challenged to take steps to get back on track.
- We create measurable goals and help you find the tools to really meet them.
- We acknowledge how faith plays a role in healing. If it’s important to you, it’s important to us.
Things we do
We work with people who are tired of constantly feeling stuck, and are ready to move forward in their life.
We help people with things like:
- Finding freedom from the chains alcohol and drug addiction
- Finding freedom from the fear of anxiety
- Finding freedom from the pain of depression
- Finding freedom from the past with trauma
Clients appreciate CrossPointe Wellness because:
- Our direct approach: We know you’re not spending time and money to come talk about the weather. So, our clients appreciate that they can show up, roll up their sleeves, and get to work. We’re not here to be an expensive best friend, but rather, a person who is willing to walk through the hard times with you. We may laugh and enjoy some lighthearted moments together, but therapy is more than just “talking about your problems”. It’s about doing something about them.
- Our integrity: We believe in doing everything at CrossPointe Wellness with integrity. We’re honest people – if we don’t think we can help you, and that there may be somebody else better suited to get you to where you want to be, we’ll be up front about that. We won’t keep you coming back here week after week for no good reason if it isn’t effective.
Things we don’t do
- Give unsolicited or unnecessary advice
- Say something just to try to make you feel better or make it sound “pretty”
- Nod and smile – nobody likes a bobblehead therapist
- Work with people we don’t believe we can help – if we’re not a good fit, we’ll refer you to somebody who is.
- Judge your past or your situation
What you can expect
If you’re feeling a little nervous about the process of therapy, you’re certainly not alone. A lot of people come to our office unsure of what’ll happen when they get here. First and foremost, we want you to know that you’re in a safe place to share your heart and what’s happening in your life. We’re not here to judge, we don’t condemn, and we’re not here to make you feel worse for everything you’ve been through; the world has done enough of that for you already.
Instead, we’re here to help you find the peace, joy and contentment you’re searching for.
We’re not “bobble head” therapists, and we don’t just hide behind a clipboard asking you a lot of questions, making you chase your tail around in circles. We’re not here to tell you what should do, but we will help you come to conclusions and support you while you make decisions to help you move forward.
Our office is a safe place where you’ll have the opportunity to share your heart, and find real opportunities to make positive changes in a healthy way.